Police Report/Public Disclosure

File a Police Report 

The City of Edgewood Police Department contracts with South Sound 911 to file police reports.  While we here at Edgewood PD would prefer you call 253-287-4455 and request an officer contact you to document the incident, we understand this is not always possible; whether it is due to a time constraint or the nature of the incident, we simply want you to report what happened. 

As a result, we offer you the opportunity to report the incident yourself by going directly to the South Sound 911 page.  Please note, this is for non-emergency matters only, NOT for in-progress crimes.  It is intended for the documentation of lost property, theft, vandalism, and/or vehicle prowls.  Click HERE to be taken to the South Sound 911 page to file your report. 

To report an emergency or a crime in progress dial 9-1-1  
For Non-Emergency Police Dispatch dial 253-287-4455

Request a Copy of a Police Report 

Need a copy of your police report?  Edgewood PD contracts with South Sound 911 for this service.  To request a copy of a police report or other police records, visit the South Sound 911 webpage.

Public Disclosure

The City of Edgewood does not maintain police records.  South Sound 911 is the records coordinator for Edgewood PD as a contract city of the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.  If you want to request Incident Reports, CAD Reports, traffic citations and/or audio recordings of 911 calls (these are kept for approximately 90 days) please call 253-287-4900 or visit their website.  For additional information on public records requests, including frequently requested documents, fees, and timeline for request processing, please see the Pierce County website.