Business Licenses

The City of Edgewood participates in a joint licensing program with the State of Washington Department of Revenue for all businesses including a home occupation or home industries. The City and State forms have been combined into a single application. All entities that are required to register with the State of Washington and are engaged in business activities within the Edgewood city limits, including those physically located in commercial or in-home locations inside the city limits and those coming inside the city limits to perform work must have a city business license if their gross annual income exceeds $5,000.

Activities specified in EMC 5.05.020 (B)(3)(d)&(e) do not require a business license.