Pet License

The City of Edgewood has an Interlocal Agreement with Metro Animal Services for all your pet-related services/needs. You may purchase your pet licenses at City Hall or you can visit the Metro Animal Services Page to purchase your license online.

Application & Renewal

If you are applying for a pet license for the first time, be sure to include proof of spay or neuter with your application (PDF). You can mail your application or bring it by City Hall:
2224 104th Avenue E
Edgewood, WA 98372

More Information

See more information about Metro Animal Services on Rainier TV. Watch the video.