What if I wasn’t driving the vehicle?

If someone else was driving your vehicle at the time of the infraction, you can download and fill out an Affidavit of Non-Liability form. If more than one owner is listed on the registration, all owner’s signatures are required on this form. Once completed, the form must be sent to Pierce County District Court. You can do this by mail at Pierce County District Court at 930 Tacoma Ave S, Room 239, Tacoma WA, 98402; by dropping it off in person at the same address; or by email at pcdistcrt1@piercecountywa.gov.

Show All Answers

1. Why did I receive a Notice of Infraction?
2. Will this be reported to my insurance or go against my driving record?
3. How much is the fine?
4. How do I pay my fine?
5. Can I set up a payment plan?
6. When is the payment due?
7. What if I lost my citation?
8. Will I get a ticket if the car in front of me is speeding?
9. What times are the lights flashing?
10. What if I no longer own the vehicle?
11. What if I wasn’t driving the vehicle?
12. How do I contest a violation?
13. What will happen if I don’t pay the infraction?
14. How do I know it’s a valid ticket and not a scam?
15. Are the School Zone Cameras accurate?