Vacation Check Request

If you are an Edgewood resident, are planning to be away from home for at least 5 days but not more than 90 days, and would like the Edgewood Police to perform residence checks on your home and property in your absence, please complete a Vacation Check Request and return it to the Police Department at least 7 days before your scheduled departure. We are not able to accept requests made by telephone.

Show All Answers

1. Animal Control
2. Anonymous Tip
3. Beware of Scams
4. Crime Data
5. Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program
6. Hulk/Abandoned Vehicles
7. Identity Theft/Forgery
8. Medicine Disposal
9. Registered Sex Offenders
10. Vacation Check Request
11. Victim Assistance