There will be a COVID-19 vaccination event this weekend in Edgewood, made possible through a partnership with Pierce County Department of Emergency Management.
When: Saturday, March 20th, 2021
Where: Edgemont Junior High School (2300 110th Ave E, Edgewood)
What time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Which vaccine: Moderna Vaccine (1st dose event)
To receive the vaccine, you must be eligible in Phase 1A, 1B Tier 1, and 1B Tier 2.
This includes people who are:
• People who work in healthcare settings
• Medical first responders. For example, EMT or emergency transport
• Community health workers, caregivers, or home care aides
• People who live or work in long-term care facilities
• 65 years or older
• 50 years or older and live in a multigenerational household. For example, a grandparent living with a grandchild
• PreK-12 educator, school staff, or licensed childcare worker
• Grocery stores workers
• Public transit employees
• Law enforcement and firefighters
• Corrections, prison, jail, and detention center officers
• Food processing workers
• People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
*Advance Registration is Required – no onsite registration
Need Help Registering?
The Pierce County COVID-19 vaccine call center can help people needing assistance to sign up for vaccine events hosted by Pierce County.
Residents who qualify within the Washington State Phase Finder and are not able to sign up for an event, can contact the call center at:
Call center hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m
The call center will help people sign up for Pierce County vaccine events or take their information for future events. People can also email: email@example.com for assistance.