Will modifications to an existing space be required?

When a property undergoes a change of use as described above, different zoning regulations may apply for pedestrian access, parking, or landscaping. Upgrades to the parking area may also require upgrades to the storm water retention system. A change in use may also require additional restrooms or barrier free accessibility upgrades such as the addition of a ramp at the entry.

Show All Answers

1. Is this an allowable use?
2. Is this a change of use?
3. What permits are required for a change of use?
4. When is a permit required?
5. Will modifications to an existing space be required?
6. Is a Pre-Applications Meeting required?
7. Is a Site Plan Design Review required?
8. When is a Traffic Concurrency Reservation Certificate needed?
9. How much will a permit cost?
10. Is a business license required?
11. I'm located outside city limits, do I still need a license?
12. Can I operate my business from home?
13. I have an approved location, how can I apply for a license?
14. I have a license, how do I add a City of Edgewood Endorsement?
15. How do I renew my license?