How can I file a police report?

Most times, it’s best to file a report by calling 253-798-4721, ext. 1 so you can speak to someone directly. If that isn’t possible, you can report non-emergency crimes online using South Sound 911 File a Report page. Please don’t use this page to report crimes in progress; call 911 for any emergencies. Non-emergency crimes are things like lost property, theft, vandalism, and vehicle prowls.

You can also request a copy of a previously filed police report.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find a crime map for my area?
2. How can I file a police report?
3. How do I apply for a concealed pistol license (CPL)?
4. Who do I contact if I have a question about a firearm or a concealed pistol license?
5. How do I leave an anonymous tip about a crime?
6. How do I find out about sex offenders in my area?