Is this an allowable use?

The City’s zoning and building codes regulate the types of uses in designated land use areas and in certain types of structures.

Every tax parcel within the City is assigned to a zoning district. Each zoning district has specific development standards and a specific combination of allowed uses. Allowed uses require development permits to be established.

Please visit Edgewood GIS at to look up a property and its zoning. You may also view the zoning layer directly within the GIS. Please visit our Maps and Directions page for more information.

View the Land Use Table – EMC 18.70.050 to view land uses by zoning district.

Show All Answers

1. Is this an allowable use?
2. Is this a change of use?
3. What permits are required for a change of use?
4. When is a permit required?
5. Will modifications to an existing space be required?
6. Is a Pre-Applications Meeting required?
7. Is a Site Plan Design Review required?
8. When is a Traffic Concurrency Reservation Certificate needed?
9. How much will a permit cost?
10. Is a business license required?
11. I'm located outside city limits, do I still need a license?
12. Can I operate my business from home?
13. I have an approved location, how can I apply for a license?
14. I have a license, how do I add a City of Edgewood Endorsement?
15. How do I renew my license?