Permits & Forms

The City has a number of forms available on line. If you have questions or need help regarding forms, simply call (952.3299) or email for assistance.

Building Division Forms - Link to various building permit applications and forms.

Business License - If you are doing business in the City of Edgewood or are operating a business (including a home business) within the City limits, you will need to have a current City of Edgewood Business License.  For complete information about City Business License requirements, click on the link above.  Annual renewal of your license is required.

Alarm Permits - If your home or business address is within unincorporated Pierce County and you have a burglary and/or robberty alarm system, you are required by Pierce County's Alarm Ordinance to acquire an annual alarm permit. You can do so by going Pierce County's website and filling out their online form.
If your address is located within Pierce County you are required to fill out the Pierce County Alarm Permit Application Form which we have at City Hall.

Citizen Action Request - If you have an issue in the City you feel should come to the attention of City staff or Council, you may wish to complete and submit this form.  Examples of uses for this form include, but are not limited to: Maintenance Issues such as Storm Water, Pot Holes, Ditches and Debris in the Right-of-Way; Nuisances, Wetlands Issues, Illegal Clearing/Grading Activities, Junk Vehicles, Building w/o Permits, Illegal Structures, etc.  You may request that your Citizen Action Request be kept confidential or receive a follow-up call by checking the appropriate boxes.  Please provide as much information as possible.

Claim for Damages - If you have a claim to submit, complete the form, along with any documentation.  The City will then send the claim to our insurer for processing and they will contact you directly.

Comp Plan Amendment - The City Council, at the September 10, 2002 regular Council meeting, adopted a process and schedule for the acceptance of comp plan amendment applications.  To obtain the information sheet and application form for this process, click on the link above.

You can reserve the picnic shelter and ball field at Edgemont Park. Click for fee and schedule information.

Pet License Application/Renewal   If you are applying for a pet license for the first time, be sure to include proof of spay or neuter with your application.  You can mail your application to the address at the bottom of the form or bring it by City Hall.  If you have questions, contact City Hall at 253.952.3299 or Metro Animal Services at 253.841.5595.

Planning and Land Use Forms - Link to various land use and development applications and forms.

Public Records Request - If you wish to obtain a document, copy of a meeting tape, or other public record, please complete this form and submit to City Hall.

Public Works Forms - Link to various Public Works applications and forms.