Animal Licensing

The City of Edgewood has an Interlocal Agreement with Metro Animal Services for all your pet related services/needs. You may purchase your pet licenses at City Hall or you can visit the Metro Animal Services Pageto purchase your license online.

Pet License Application/Renewal - If you are applying for a pet license for the first time, be sure to include proof of spay or neuter with your application.  You can mail your application to the address at the bottom of the form or bring it by City Hall. 


See more information about Metro Animal Services on Rainier TV- Watch the video HERE