How Do I?

Apply for a Business License

Apply for a Home Occupation Permit

Attend a City Council Meeting

Contact the Fire Department

Contact the Police Department

Learn about Planning & Land Use

Obtain a Building Permit

Obtain a Concealed Weapons Permit
Services Provided by:
South Sound 911
945 Tacoma Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98402

Report a Concern

Report a Street Issue

Request a Public Record