EDGEWOOD CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF COUNCIL VACANCY
The City of Edgewood is seeking interested citizens to fill an unexpired term of office for City Council Position 2. Currently, the Council meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month for regular Council meetings and the first, third and fifth (when applicable) Tuesday of each month for study sessions, with special meetings scheduled as necessary. Councilmembers may also serve on local or regional boards and councils. Applicants should be substantially available to participate in such meetings. A full notice will be published in the News Tribune on July 20 & 27, 2018
Application details can be found below. All interviews, application forms and information supplied by applicants are considered public records.
Opens: July 20, 2018
Closes: August 14, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Applicants must submit:
- Application form
- Letters of endorsement/recommendation (optional)
Requirements to hold Edgewood City Council public office:
Interview and announcement schedule:
- Announcement of all applicants’ names: August 15, 2018
- Announcement of applicants selected for interviews: August 15, 2018
- Applicant interviews: August 21, 2018, Special Council Meeting 6pm
- Council decision and announcement of appointee’s name: August 21, 2018
- Appointee swear-in date: August 28, 2018